The ambiance of the restaurant is the first thing that attracts people. The taste of the food is only the second thing unless it is a restaurant renowned for the taste exclusively. A pleasant appearance will catch the attention of passers-by instantly. And they may think of trying it out. Hence, restaurant lighting has always been of foremost importance.
No wonder restaurateurs have been trying different lighting experiments to get more customers. The availability of diverse design patterns from LEDs changed the scenario entirely. Nowadays, diverse lighting designs are possible with different types of lights available. The only thing you must note is to go to a trusted LED lighting company in Dubai. So that, you can get the best quality LEDs at competitive prices.
You are welcome to Diamond Lights to check out the LED lights, their prices, and other specific features.
How Lighting Transforms the Restaurant’s Environment?
Light has an undeniable effect on a person’s mood. A dark surrounding can douse enthusiasm and create negativity. At the same time, joyful lighting can elevate the spirit. A simple reason for all the restaurants, places of entertainment, and celebration are adorned with bright, colorful, and uplifting lighting.
A visit to any of the leading LED lighting companies in UAE would tell you which all variety of lights is available. Instead of going for random kinds of lights, pick the one that suits your place. The type of lighting in the restaurant creates a feeling, a mood, that would force the customer to return to the same restaurant.
1. Low Lighting – Restaurants are places where romancing couples choose to meet. Not only that, even families would like to sit in a soothing and comfortable environment. Low lighting generates a romantic atmosphere that would be loved not only by couples but also by families and others. Even in low lighting conditions, enough illumination should be there to avoid people tripping off.
2. Bright Lighting – Bright lights stimulate a person’s senses. The light simply exudes an energy that would permeate into the hearts of the guests. Bright lighting in restaurants can generate more footfall if done aesthetically. Big windows and pergolas with a glass top can also be used for allowing more natural light inside.
3. Accent Lighting – Accent lighting is used as part of the overall lighting fixtures in a restaurant. Rather than illuminating the entire area, the lights would focus on specific showpiece materials and highlight them. Most restaurants use this type of lighting on artifacts and other similar decorative items. The best LED lighting companies in Dubai can offer you durable and energy-efficient accent lights at affordable rates.
4. Ambient Lighting – Ambient lights are commonly preferred in all places like restaurants. It provides adequate lighting for moving around, dispensing duties, and seeing around clearly. Unlike bright lighting, ambient lighting does not cause glare that is uncomfortable many times.
5. Task Lighting – Task lighting focuses on tables or other surfaces. Task lighting is not chosen by most restaurants. Those with specific design features opt for task lighting in the guest area. Otherwise, such lights are limited to kitchens or any other activity centers where focused activities are done.
Lights act as a welcome gesture for the guests. They would decide whether to choose a restaurant based on the lighting, and ambiance. Only if the place is famed for its food, they would not consider lighting or space availability. The best thing presently is that you can procure long-lasting and energy-saving lights from top LED light companies in UAE at competitive prices.
We, Diamond Lights, have been the proud supplier of lights for several leading restaurant chains around the country. You may call us to know more about restaurant lighting, the price of LEDs, etc.